Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Perpetually behind!


Have I said how much I love what I do? Well I do!! As for being behind well it's not too bad a place to be. You see we had our monthly craft show in Safety Harbor this past Friday and the amount of people around our booth was overwhelming! A huge Thank YOU to everyone who showed up and supported us, even the compliments were flowing and I appreciated each and every one of them. It really was a great weekend!
I've been busy, busy, busy making soaps for our next Craft Show coming up on June 6th, at Daisy Douglas Park in Safety Harbor from 11am to 5. You know I'm sitting here thinking that by the time we do the June 6th show the kids will be out of school! Wow.

I've got a few more scents done today for the solid lotion bars, Sweet Pea and Oriental Musk. I also just restocked the Cedar and Saffron (love that scent) that sold out at the show! Hopefully I'll have pictures soon, can't take them until the sun starts shining around here! However I do have a pic of my new hand lotions, taken by Sybrina.

No comments:

Post a Comment