Monday, May 25, 2009

Soap Store Transforming



Happy Memorial Day!
Let's not forget all those soldiers who have given their lives to keep our country free!

I wanted to post new pic's of my store's transformation. Hubby has built me some great new display shelving. Tons of an improvement over the flat eight foot table that the flea market gives you. For all those that don't know, Sybrina and I work at our booth at the Oldsmar Flea Market every Saturday and Sunday. Booth E26 East if ya'll want to stop by and sit a spell.
Anyways I digress, my new shelving!! Jeff brought the third one by this past Saturday, it sits at the back left of the store and of course I had to move some things around but it really looks great...will have more pic's soon. AND he's going to be building me at least two more for the left side of the store, I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment